The safety of your child is of utmost importance to us at SCG Kids. We have highlighted three areas where you may have the most questions. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
Check In and Pick Up
Each child who attends SCG Kids needs to be checked in by a team member. When checked in, all elementary kids will receive two name tags, one to be placed on the child and the other for the parent. Nursery and Preschool kids receive three name tags, including one for their bag. Parents must have matching name tag to pick up their child.
If a parent loses a name tag or does not have it at pick up, they must wait until a staff member or approved volunteer walks them through a security process before their child will be released.
• All volunteers are prescreened through live scan fingerprinting
• Volunteers have been through a volunteer orientation
• 2 volunteers must be in a room at all times
• No child is ever alone with an adult or unsupervised
• All volunteers must wear a name tag when in the children’s/nursery building
If your child needs you during a service, we will send you a text through our check-in system. Please keep your cell phone on silent and in view during service.